- Training Dataset download
- Sample Dataset download
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PRE-EVALUATION OF PROBLEM STATEMENT II: DATASET AND SUBMISSION
- You are given a pre-evaluation dataset for the Object Detection Task. Pl click on the link to download the dataset
The pre-evaluation dataset is similar to the training dataset but without any labels.
- Parse the pre-evaluation dataset and use your model to generate output predictions. These predictions need to be dumped in CSV format such that each line in the CSV file contains a label of the object corresponding to features in each row in the pre-evaluation dataset. An example of such an output prediction CSV file (named as "prediction_output_PS2.csv") is linked for your reference. The first line in the CSV must exactly be the words "Object_Held".
- For pre-evaluation, you need to submit only the output predictions CSV file (not the code) enclosed in a proper structure defined below.
- Your submission must be a ZIP file named as the name of your group (without any spaces, or symbols). For example if your group name is "Bayesian Group", the ZIP file should be named as "BayesianGroup.zip"
- Inside this ZIP, there should be a folder named as the name of your group (without any spaces, or symbols). For example if your group name is "Bayesian Group", the folder name inside the ZIP file should be named as "BayesianGroup". This folder must contain another folder named exactly as "PREDICTIONS_PS2" which contains the output predictions as a single CSV file (whose format is defined in point 2 above). The CSV file can be named with the name of your choice.
- For an illustration of what your submission should look like, an example ZIP file is linked (named as "BayesianGroup.zip").
- For all who need further help to make such a structure of submission, here is what to do: Generate predictions from your model against each row of the pre-evaluation dataset in an output CSV file. Name this CSV with any name of your choice. As an example, the output prediction CSV file will look like the file linked here with the name "prediction_output_PS2.csv". Create a folder named "PREDICTIONS_PS2". Place the resultant CSV file (just generated) into this folder. Place this folder that contains the CSV into another folder with your group/team name. ZIP this folder and name this ZIP file with your Group/Team name (without any spaces or symbols).
- Share the ZIP file with us over the mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as "SUBMISSION_PS2".
- ONLY use one of the registered emails to send this submission. Failure to send email from at least one of the registered emails will lead to rejection of that submission.
- You can send as many submissions as you want to, until the deadline. The latest submission marked with your team name will be treated final.
- The due deadline is 30th September, 2022 up to 11:59:59 pm Indian Standard Time.