Bharti School of Telecom was set up in year 2000 through a joint initiative of IIT Delhi and Bharti Enterprises to fulfill emerging technological as well as managerial aspects of telecom, with a vision "To develop Telecom Leaders through excellence in education and research". Bharti School offers PhD, MS(Research), M.Tech(with focus on Telecom Technology and Management), and MBA( with focus on Telecom systems Management)degrees. The Bharti School provides state-of-the-art labs to its students that are comparable to the best in the world. The school itself is housed in a modern building with very good facilities.Read More
News & Events
- Bharti School is organising "Certificate course on Optical Fibre/ Wireless Communication and Networks" under CEP and QIP from 17-19th Dec, 2016.
- 'Call for applications - Fully funded HOW TO ENGAGE IN BROADBAND POLICY AND REGULATORY PROCESSES?' from 16-19 Dec 2016, IIT Delhi
- Bharti School is organising "Certificate Program on Telecom Management: Current & Emerging" under CEP
- Dr. P. Vigneswara Ilavarasan Visiting Scholar at UNU-CS
- 'Call for applications - HOW TO ENGAGE IN BROADBAND POLICY AND REGULATORY PROCESSES?' from 19-22 August, 2016
- International Workshop For Research On The Possible Impact Of Emf Radiation Exposure From Mobile Towers And Handsets On April 8-9, 2016
- International Conference On Electromagnetic Emissions In Mobile Telephony And Its Health Impact On April 7, 2016
- Shortlisting criteria for admission in PHD/MS(R) for 2nd sem 2016-17
- List of candidates provisionally shortlisted for 2nd Sem admission to PHD(Telecom Management)
- List of candidates provisionally shortlisted for 2nd Sem admission to PHD(Telecom Technology)
- List of candidates provisionally shortlisted for 2nd Sem admission to MS(R)
- If any candidate whose name is not in the list of shortlisted candidates and finds his/her application suitable according to the Shortlisting Criteria can send an email and can come for the interview.